H1-B Stamping Experience in Matamoros and Help with Accommodation, Rides


H1-B Stamping experience in Matamoros, June 5th, 6th 2017

Check our website for more details:
https://usvisastampinginmexico.com


Click below to join whatsapp group to meet other members who been to mexico, planning to go to mexico:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/invite/8Q3QaIr7xy2DSXJNsGN9YD

















Friends,
whoever is planning to go to Matamoros, Mexico location 
for H1-B stamping, 

please contact the person Ernesto @ "matamoros.guest@gmail.com"
for accommodation & rides from border to accommodation place(10 mins from Border), 
Rides to consulate(10 mins drive) for visa interview, passport pickup etc.,

Eduardo and Ernesto are brother's.

Eduardo's place: Near by to Subway(2 blocks away), 2 Mexican restaurants near by. Oxxo Convenience Store near by(Walking distance), Safe location.

Ernesto's place: Near by mall, Movei theatre, pizza hut, 15 mins from Border, 10 mins drive from Visa Consulate, Individual house, safe location.

You can park the car at the Border @ the Duty free parking for 5$/day.
They will pick you up from the Border.


Overall for the Accommodation & Rides - he will charge you 200$ for single person.

Below is my experience of H1-B stamping.

Drove from Dallas Texas to Brownsville,
Note: Matamoros to Brownsville has 4 bridges -> International Bridge. B&M Bridge etc.,
If you want to park the car at the Border, there will be parking lots, where you can pay 5 or 10$/day & cross the bridge by walk.

Ernesto picked me up, Once i crossed that International bridge, enabled international data & restarted mobile as i can't access internet.

Note: (enabled International day pass from AT&T for 3 days, costs you 10$/day), Just call AT&T for this over phone while in US itself before your travel. AT&T Mexico is the carrier in Mexico. so you can have uninterrupted service.



Ernesto helped me to drive around, to ASC (fingerprints), 
Drove me next day to Visa interview.
Picked up passport at 3 PM same day of the visa interview.

Ernesto left me near at I-94 office on US Side, there comes the CBP (Customs and Border protection), showed my stamped visa + H1-B approval form. They directed me to an office to get your I-94 stamped.
They will give you a yellow slip with I-94 written on it by hand.

On the right hand side - there is a building with clear glass, where you can see alot of people waiting in line.
But that's not where you need to go and stand.

Same building, inside, you can see people sitting in chairs.
Went inside, seen a lot of people sitting there.
Took that yellow slip + passport and went to 1st window.
They(CBP officer) took both that slip & passport, 
Waited patiently for almost 3 hours to be called, 
Once my name is called at the window by an officer,
he asked me where do i stay ? 
what's my name ? 
Address ?
Where do i work ?
I had an old passport with Old H1-B visa, handed over that to him.
Asked me to put my right 4 fingers and right thumb on the fingerprints scanner and took a photo.
Stapled I-94 to page next to the H1-B visa.
Please make sure that the I-94 date will be until the Expiry date of your H1-B visa, 
If your passport validity is before that H1-B visa validity, they might give you I-94 until that passport validity.




Please be patient inside this office - 

Good luck with stamping.

I am visiting India next month with peace of mind.

Comments

  1. I want a contact with the creator of this blog, can you write me please. Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. visa de canadá de ee.Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. kanadské vízum online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog